Your privacy is important to Bangs Vintage, therefore all personal information saved on this website will be handled with care.
Collection personal information
Bangs Vintage may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
1. If you opt-in to receive our newsletter, you provide us with your name and email address. This is the only information will have from you. We do not collect any information from other visitors to the website.
2. When purchasing on our website you provide us with your email address, full name, full address and telephone number. That is the only information we obtain. We maintain a list of customers in order to provide a more personalized service, however, we do not hold or have any access to payment information.
3. We use third third-party vendors, to help with delivery of the newsletter and processing of your payment, but we never see your full credit card number.
Legal basis for collection of information
Bangs Vintage asserts the following legal grounds for the collection of data:
If you enter an agreement with Bangs Vintage for the purchase of goods in exchange for payment, Bangs Vintage will be required to collect the above listed personal information.
Finally, Bangs Vintage may have additional legitimate interests, including account maintenance and administrative purposes, for the collection of the above listed personal information.
Using personal information
Bangs Vintage may use your personal information to:
1. Administer Bangs Vintage and/or the Bangs Vintage newsletter
2. Enable your access to and use of the website services
3. Send to you the newsletter and account-related email
4. Send to you statements and invoices
5. Collect payments from you
6. Send you marketing offers
Where Bangs Vintage discloses your personal information to its third-party providers for these purposes, the third-party providers in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. Except for the third-party vendors that collect your data separately when you sign up and pay.
Data retention policy
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, thus will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Data processors 3rd-party service providers
Bangs Vintage does not provide or receive any personal information to or from these services.
Cookies policy of Bangs Vintage
Cookies are a small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows Bangs Vintage or a third party to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites, including on Bangs Vintage website. Cookies on Bangs Vintage are used for providing analytics. If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain type of cookies, you can change your browers’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. Please note, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.